2017 Marist Rugby Club Committee
The Marist Rugby Club is run by a Committee of parents and supporters. The Committee is voluntary and meets regularly from February to September each year. The Committee is responsible for.the effective management of the Marist Rugby Club and achieving its goal and mission. (The Club is not incorporated and therefore operates under the guidance of the Marist College policies and procedures relevant to its sporting Clubs).
Our Mission - To provide an effective support infrastructure for the Marist College rugby program such that students can participate in all aspects of rugby while developing their skills and interest for the game in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Our Vision - Marist College Canberra is considered a successful and respected rugby school and Club. To provide the necessary support and opportunities to every participating student so they can reach their desired goals and maximise their enjoyment.
Our Goal - The Club seeks to provide advice and support to the college regarding the development and management of the rugby program while providing support to the Rugby and Sports Master’s as they implement the program.
- Club Patron: -
- President: - Marc Hastie
- Vice-President: - Michael Lieper
- Marist Sports Master: - Paul Mead
- Secretary: - Sally Boundy
- Treasurer: - Lyndal Bowron
- Volunteeer Coordinator: - Sally Boundy
- First Aid Coordinators: - Danielle Ryan
- Home Ground and Gear Steward: -
- Canteen Coordinator: - Patrick Bouquiaux
- Merchandise Coordinator: -
- Registrar: -
- Webmaster: - David Graham
- General Committee: - Judy Swann, Michael Swann, Lee Campbell, Craig Sellars
To contact a Marist Rugby Club Committee Member, click on the relevant appointment or send e-mail to email@example.com and the Club Secretary will direct to the appropriate member.